HeartSpeak Level 2 LIVE Online (2 x 4.5hrs Parts) - 17 & 24 June 2018
This course is for HeartSpeak level 1 and 2 graduates only
Attendees have to be online during Part 1 and 2
Join Dr Anne Jensen LIVE for this Online HeartSpeak Level 2 course
This course is a special LIVE online course. It will be divided into 2 online sessions of 4.5 hours each and will run on 2 Sunday* afternoons (Perth Time)* in June 2018. Session dates and times are:
Part 1 - 17 June 2018, 2pm - 6.30pm (Perth Time)*
Part 2 - 24 June 2018, 2pm - 6.30pm (Perth Time)*
(Bookings close 3 hours before the start of the course)
* Scroll down for times in other time zones
HeartSpeak Level 2 is where the magic happens – your magic!
Once you have grasped the HeartSpeak basics (in Level 1), you will be shown how to make HeartSpeak your own. In Level 2, you will follow the same basic HeartSpeak process but you will learn to individualize it at strategic points. You may feel uncomfortable about deviating from the conventional HeartSpeak process, but rest assured – you will be glad you did!
In this course you will be introduced to more HeartSpeak Feelings, you will learn tactics on how to clear more deeply, and how to clear more intuitively. In addition, you will learn further applications of HeartSpeak – all designed to release layer after layer of unresolved, unhealthy and perhaps non-conscious influences on your life and your well-being – physical, mental, emotional and behavioural. Included is plenty of workshop time so that your skills can be honed, enabling you to practice your art with confidence.
Prerequisite: HeartSpeak Level 1… PLUS it is advisable that registrants have a good grasp of the HeartSpeak Level 1 Flow.
Course Investment: $US 299
Course Length: 2 Parts of 4.5 hours each
Course Format: Online LIVE webinar on Zoom plus Course Notes.
Recording: The 2 parts will be recorded. You will receive a link to the recording to watch and re-watch for 30 days after the live event.
Note: Attendees have to be online during Part 1 and 2.
You will receive an email a few days before the course with your course notes and more information on how to join via Zoom (install now). Please check your SPAM/JUNK email folders.
Contact the organiser on firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your SPAM folder if you are waiting for an email from us.
* Course times in other time zones below
(EDT) US/Canada Eastern Time: Sunday, 17 & 24 June @ 2am - 6.30am
(CDT) US/Canada Central Time: Sunday, 17 & 24 June @ 1.00am - 5.30am
(MDT) US/Canada Mountain Time: Sat/Sunday, 16/17 & 23/24 June @ midnight - 4.30am
(PDT) US/Canada Pacific Time: Sat/Sunday, 16/17 & 23/24 May @ 11.00pm - 3.30am
(BST) UK and Ireland : Sunday, 17 & 24 June @ 7.00am - 11.30am
(CEST) France and Europe: Sunday, 17 & 24 June @ 8.00am - 12.30pm
(MSK) Moscow Time: Sunday, 17 & 24 June @ 9.00am - 1.30pm
(GST) Dubai Time: Sunday, 17 & 24 June @ 10.00am - 2.30pm
(AWST) Australia Perth: Sunday, 17 & 24 June @ 2.00pm - 6.30pm
(AEST) Australia Brisbane: Sunday, 17 & 24 June @ 4.00pm - 8.30pm
(AEST) Australia Sydney: Sunday, 17 & 24 June @ 4.00pm - 8.30pm
(NZST) New Zealand: Sunday, 17 & 24 June @ 6.00pm - 10.30pm
Contact the organizer on email@example.com. Check your SPAM folder if you are waiting for an email from us.
Online Session Essentials
- We will be using the video conferencing platform called Zoom, so it is essential that you download Zoom (install now) on your device.
- For each session, we will be using the same Zoom session link – which you will receive at least 24 hours before the first week's session.
- It is recommended that you participate on a desktop or laptop computer (optional) with a working video camera, microphone and speakers/headphones. A computer is likely to give you a better learning and clearing experience than devices like smartphones and tablets.
- It is also recommended that you connect to Wi-Fi to participate, rather than rely on your device’s data. This will also give you a more stable connection.
- There may be handouts to download for each session. If so, you will receive an email with an attachment or a link where you can download the handout. Please print it out prior to the session. Please check your SPAM/JUNK mail folders.
- There will also be homework after each session. It is expected that you will complete it to the best of your ability.
- For any questions before or during the course, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refreshers: If you've attended HeartSpeak Level 2 in the past (in-person or online), you qualify for the 50% discount! Email us for more details email@example.com