HeartSpeak Level 1 LIVE Online Course - 16 Jun & 23 Jun 2019 (London time)
Do you want to learn how to
Resolve layers of harmful emotions, feelings and reactions?
Reduce your stress that is related to depression, anxiousness, low self-esteem and much more
Stop self-sabotage and not reaching your full potential?
Reduce your chronic pain, skin rashes, and digestive and other disorders?
Join Dr Anne Jensen LIVE for this HeartSpeak Level 1 Online Course
You don't have to reveal any secrets or talk about your issues
--> HeartSpeak can set you free!
HeartSpeak is for everyone interested in this new discipline of emotional healing. For practitioners or if you are just someone interested in learning how to manage your emotions and stress!
You will benefit from taking HeartSpeak level 1 in these ways:
- Enhanced emotional awareness;
- A better understanding of how feelings impact health and well-being;
- Understand the difference between the Logical Mind and the Feeling mind – and also be able to distinguish when each is active;
- You will learn the HeartSpeak process to help resolve unresolved emotional content; and…
- The result will be a more fully integrated mind.
Plus, you will leave this course feeling lighter, freer and more at ease.
► About the course
This course will be divided into
2 ONLINE Parts of 4 hours each.
Attendees have to be online during Part 1 and 2.
Course Session Dates:
Part 1 on 16 June 2019 at 9 am - 1 pm
Part 2 on 23 June 2019 at 9 am - 1 pm
(Bookings close 3 hours before the start of the course)
* Scroll down for times in other time zones
► What you will learn in HS1
- Embrace your Feeling Mind
- Practice feeling - truly and fully
- What stress is and how it impacts your mind-body
- The HeartSpeak Process – step-by-step
- How to run HeartSpeak on others
- How to run HeartSpeak on yourself
- Apply HeartSpeak to resolve harmful feelings
- Apply HeartSpeak to address physical symptoms
- Plenty of practical, hands-on workshops
- Master HeartSpeak – manage stress and emotions
It will help if you have some prior muscle response testing training but it is not a pre-requisite. If you do not, don't worry! You can also buy the Muscle Response Testing Online Video Course.
For more information about HeartSpeak, see here: www.HeartSpeak.com.
Course Investment: $US 329
Course Length: Part 1 and 2 (2 x 4 hours = 8 hours)
Course Format: Online LIVE webinar on Zoom and Course Notes. There will also be practice homework after each session. It is expected that you will complete it to the best of your ability.
Recording: The 2 parts will be recorded. You will receive a link to the recording to watch and re-watch for 30 days after the live event.
Note: Attendees have to be online during Part 1 and 2
You will receive a confirmation email after you've registered.
We will also send an email with your course notes and more information on how to join via Zoom (install now) a few days before the course.
Please check your SPAM/JUNK email folders.
Contact the organiser on email@example.com. Check your SPAM folder if you are waiting for an email from us.
Scroll down for info about Online Session Essentials.
* Course times in other time zones below for BOTH PARTS
(BST) UK/Ireland : Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 9 am - 1 pm
(CEST) France/Europe: Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 10 am - 2 pm
(MSK) Russia Moscow: Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 11 am - 3 pm
(GST) UAE Dubai: Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 12 pm - 4 pm
(AWST) Australia Perth: Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 4 pm - 8 pm
(AEST) Australia Brisbane: Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 6 pm - 10 pm
(NZST) New Zealand: Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 8 pm - midnight
(EDT) US/Can Eastern Time: Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 4 am - 8 am
(CDT) US/Can Central Time: Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 3 am - 7 am
(MDT) US/Can Mountain Time: Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 2 am - 6 am
(PDT) US/Can Pacific Time: Sunday, 16 Jun & 23 Jun @ 1 am - 5 am
Refreshers: If you've attended HeartSpeak Level 1 in the past (in-person or online), you qualify for the 50% discount! Email us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, contact the organizer on email@example.com. Check your SPAM folder if you are waiting for an email from us.
Online Session Essentials
- We will be using the video conferencing platform called Zoom, so it is essential that you download Zoom (install now) on your device.
- For each session, we will be using the same Zoom session link – You will receive an email with a Zoom session link a few days before the session.
- It is highly recommended that you participate on a desktop or laptop computer with a working video camera, microphone and speakers/headphones. A computer is likely to give you a better learning and clearing experience than devices like smartphones and tablets.
- It is also recommended that you connect to Wi-Fi to participate, rather than rely on your device’s data. This will also give you a more stable connection.
- There may be handouts to download for each session. If so, you will receive an email with an attachment or a link where you can download the handout. Please print it out prior to the session. Please check your SPAM/JUNK mail folders.
- For any questions before or during the course, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org